Thursday 10 December 2015

The Lost War...

“why are you smoking?”
I was just passing my time by creating some rings out of the smoke what I learned recently and suddenly I heard the question and the voice was very familiar…my dad’s.
“uhh…ummm…actually…uhhh…I was…”
I didn’t know what would have been the proper answer, but what I gave him that day, was just quite unfamiliar with my regular answers while I get caught red handedly doing something should-not-be-done kind of things.
July 14th,2014:
It’s been a rough day. I’m struggling to breath under the circumstances. I don’t know how long I can stay like this but am quite sure if this weather goes on like this I would soon be assumed death. Talking about today’s progress, the border has been cleaned up and we are looking forward for the center portion where the growth is very high. I am quite sure of one thing that we won’t allow anyone to trespass or interfere into our work. Thank you.
August 29th,2014:
We cut up maximum of the portion that could have caused the damage. The number of danger is reduced to a very narrative one. Literally I am sure enough that within 3 or 4 months we can cure the area with an 80% percentage of chances. Thank you.
January 27th,2015:
The 3 or 4 moths’ expectation gone in vain. It took long. But here we are, cutting and reducing the line of severe damage. There are still some risk factors out there but we are positive enough that with the help of environment we can get through the upcoming risks very easily. Thank you.
March 2nd,2015:
The disaster couldn’t be digested. The attack is severe from the enemy. They crossed the safe zone like it was nothing for them. We crosschecked every possible faults that can occur but still we can’t find how they came through. Responsibilities are higher now so the director decided to put the case on a higher department that can be quite helpful at a time. Though I wasn’t suspended as I did no wrong still I am supposedly working as a helping hand when needed. Thank you.
August 12th,2015:
A few days left for the first anniversary between me and this unknown place. Almost 12 times I’ve gone through this place and tried to help it out from the intruders but still I’m not able to help him. This place and I, we both are fighting together to get rid of troubles that causing harm for both of us. Thank you.
November 17th,2015:
I think we need help from the outside and I’ve heard that there are friends that have come to help us. The senior officer who took the case from me is sitting quite helplessly because of the lack of funding. Without a good funding no war can be won. Our friends are helping us with the money. I hope we can resume our fight as soon as we collect enough amount of money. Because we were never sure like this before about winning the war over the enemies as we planned.
December 6th,2015:
All my co-ordinates are down. We have been attacked from different portions. The high officials have died. I’m struggling. There is no food. I cannot feel myself. What is happening with me? Suddenly I felt a supply. A giggling in the place where I am standing alone. I don’t know what happened, but it felt like an earthquake. I stood up and then fall again. This happened for the first time after the place has faced the enemies’ attacks. May be the place have finally given up or just rising again for the last time…
December 7th,2015,1:40 am:
The place is cold. Ashes all around. The war is kind of lost. May be it is my last talk with you. Enemies are searching for me. It is about time when they would find me and tear me apart. So, let me bid goodbye. The place really has supported me by all means. Enemies destroyed the beauty of it. It’s 1:44 am now. Footsteps are arriving. May be for me. This is the mainframe ray of Chemotherapy. Calling for help. May be its time for an over and out from the place. Uh…I forgot…the name of the place is…I don’t know…someone’s body…but I know it quite sure that this body was still to be grown beautiful. Thank you.

“why are you smoking? answer me!” dad still asking.
“because, He died of cancer following the level of a packet of cigarettes or maybe not. But I will not suffer of being a good guy like him because life is now, let the rings be flourished and…”
My imaginative thoughts broke down after my dad pat my back and told, “don’t do this to yourself!” and gone.
The reports came up my mind was imaginative. A friend of mine died of germ cell cancer. I just thought how the rays were feeling when they were fighting against the germ cells. Anyways, it was ages ago now. I don’t bother much for him. But inside, I feel, when I last met him the day before he died, it must have given him an earthquake from inside to rise up and fight. In fact, the war was already lost.


4 comments:

  1. The battle was lost... Do you really believe the war is? Too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dnt actually define my own ans...cause it's still in war with my soul...

    ReplyDelete